Friday, January 4, 2013

Project Life Organizer

IMAG1704IMAG1691IMAG1702IMAG1695

Project Life Organizer, a set on Flickr.
I'm so geared up to start my 2013 Project Life album! I bought some new supplies recently which I'll be sharing soon. I've learned some things from doing PL this year, the main thing is that I want to improve on adding more journaling. So I decided to make a little journaling binder that I can keep with me at all times.

I had this cute little binder laying around, so I covered it with these cute Sassafras Paper Whimsies cards that I had forever. I bought some basic graph paper, cut them down to side and added them into the binder. I made sections for each month of the year. I also included December 2012 so I can journal for my December Daily section of my PL album. I made an inside pocket cover to hold small items. I now have pages for each month where I can write down which week it is, the dates, and all my journaling and picture ideas.

So hopefully this will keep me a little more organized for 2013 and more importantly help me add in more journaling, cute sayings that my boys said...stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I will be sure to get back to you :)