Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What's going on...

currently:

watching:  let's see...I'm obsessed with this new show on MTV called Catfish.  Have you guys watched this?  Since I've been online dating the past couple of months it certainly hits close to home and I could tell you guys a story or two.  And I think Nev is adorable :)


reading: still on book 3 of Fifty...yeah I know, I know you're saying "how did you not finish that book yet?" See the next topic for the reason!

listening: Damn Google Play music store!!!  Giving away free songs - knowing I'll get hooked and buy the full album.  I'm loving these new artists... Minus the Bear & Coheed and Cambria, plus the new Bruno Mars album (love).  And I never get tired of listening to Scream & Shout by will.i.am and Gangnam Style by Psy.


making: I haven't been making anything lately.  Just working strictly on Project Life this year and trying desperately to get my scrapping mojo back. 

planning: on having some fun this year.  Doing what I have no idea yet, but I do want to have fun and enjoy life in 2013.

loving:
* a certain someone that is very special to me :) :) :)
* My word for 2013: BELIEVE.  I believe that great things are going to happen in 2013, I choose to believe that I can become a better person this year and I want to re-focus on believing that with God all things are possible.
* Every single item in this awesome digital shop: http://creativebubble.bigcartel.com/  If you're doing Project Life definitely check it out.
* And finally this great bag that my sister didn't want and was nice enough to let me buy off her and my new owl that my cute nephews bought me:


4 comments:

  1. loving this post! and your new space!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tnx Val :) it's nice to start over, which I've been doing alot of lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look! I watch catfish too which I love. I think they came up with a brilliant idea and it is not always what you think. My husband actually told me about it and I love the show. Nevh is adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tnx T...well I had people send me fake pics online so it hits close to home lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I will be sure to get back to you :)