Friday, May 3, 2013

New project share!


Good morning!  It’s been a busy week for me.  My job moved to a new location this week and I absolutely love it!  Our new space is so beautiful and professional.


So I just wanted to share this super cute project that I made awhile ago.  When I was cleaning out my desk to move I found this really old cheap bulletin board.  It wasn’t anything fancy, just cardboard and it was starting to fall apart.  I decided I would take it home and see what I could do with it.  I had my yarn from my yarn wreath also and I put both in the bag.  So when I pulled it out it dawned on me, why not cover this board with yarn!  I covered the board in yarn one direction and then once that was done, I covered it in the opposite direction.  I actually ran out of green yarn so I finished it in the white which turned out pretty cool.  I also made a yarn pompom which didn’t turn out so great, I need more practice LOL  Re-purposing old items is a great way to breath new life into items that you’d probably throw away.  I decided to take it to work and hang it in my cubicle since I have the green theme going.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I will be sure to get back to you :)