Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What's going on...

Before I begin, I wanted to share something very exciting!  My friend Toccara is starting a brand new challenge blog...


"Embellish Me Happy is a brand new challenge site that will focus on scrapbooking, altered art,  Project Life, ATC’s and Smashbooks.  We want to provide challenges for different types of crafting projects.  Here on EMH you will get a variety kinda like a one stop shop.  We are going to be creative and unique.  If you have ever wanted to just be in one place and get the challenges you need, this just may be the place for you.  I chose this name because I love embellishments and I love to make things look pretty by using my own little unique style.   I am currently looking for some designer to help in the different crafting groups.  I am looking for some designers that love to do either of the following: Altered Art, Project Life, Scrapbooking, Smashbooking and ATC’s!"

I've decided to be part and help out Toccara with her new blog.  I really hope you all will come over and sign up to be a part of the fun!

If you're interested in being part of the design team, head over to the blog for all the information.

* * *
So hello there.  It's been ages since I've written on my little blog.  February was a blur and where did March go?  I'm glad it's over though, bring on the nice Spring weather. 

currently:

watching: My favs right now are Grimm, Project Runway and Celebrity Apprentice All-Stars. 

reading: not much reading going on lately.  I did get Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, has anyone read it?

listening: Ashley Monroe - yes I hate country but this girl sings so good I don't even care that it's country music LOL  I also *heart* STRFKR, The Drums, Block Party and Ra Ra Riot.

feeling: so happy that I started working out again.  I decided to do Couch to 5K.  Two workouts down so far and I'm feeling great.  My goal is to lose the rest of my goal weight this year.

planning: I'm still doing Project Life and I'm pretty much up to date.  I just need to plan time to actually sit down and work on embellishing my pages more.  I will be sharing my pages soon.

loving: my new apartment, been there for a couple of weeks now and it's been fabulous.  And of course my sweet boyfriend.  Any guy that buys adorable owl cups is a keeper :)

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about the new site and I thank you so much for your help and support. This is going to be great:) come on over ladies and join up and get ready for some great challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I will be sure to get back to you :)