Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Project Life Update!

I'm back with a catch up of my Project Life pages and some little tips along the way.  FYI: I do one week on one side of each page protector, two pages a week is way too much for me to do LOL

Week 1 - Tip: find cute items that you get at stores or restuarants and use them in your PL album!  I got this cute postcard from Bath & Body Works and used it as my Week One card :)

Week 2 - Tip: use a little pocket on your page to hold extra pictures!  I used one to hold extra pictures I took at Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum.

Week 3 - Tip: even if you're not a "digital" scrapper, you can add images on top of your photos for added interest.  I added the Fox News Flash to the picture of Michael doing dishes.

Week 4 - this 12x12 We R Memory Keepers page protector holds 9 4x4 pictures - perfect for those Instagram pictures!

Week 5 - Tip: don't beat yourself up if you're page doesn't turn out like you wanted it to.  I really hate this page but didn't have time to go back and make it look better.  I just moved on.

Week 6 - Tip: experiment with different types of page protectors. 

Are you doing PL?  How's it going so far for you?
Thanks for looking!  I'll be back soon with more of my pages :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I will be sure to get back to you :)