Monday, April 15, 2013

Project Life continues...

Hello... before I share my layouts I just wanted to let you all know that April 23 Embellish Me Happy opens and I will be hosting my April Project Life Challenge!  I want to invite you all to check it out, so mark your calendars.

I'm so behind with sharing my pages, so this is picture heavy.  Here are Weeks 7 to 13...

Week 7: I received my first Studio Calico PL kit in February, so alot of the pieces are from that kit.

I included my Valentine's Day card and some pictures on the back that I never got to insert in Week 7.

Weeks 8 & 9: this was the two weeks that I was very busy with the whole moving process.  This was the best I could do and for me it's better then having nothing for those two weeks.
BTW I got that airmail washi tape at AC Moore, it's so cool.


this is the back of Weeks 8 & 9, I love this picture so I just had to include it.

Week 10: I love typing text onto my photos and including digital elements to my layouts.

Week 11: the "We Have Laundry" picture has a very funny story to it.  My first week getting my laundry done the people lost all our clothes :(  It was horrible, but we were refunded the money and bought some new stuff.  Getting the laundry back the next week was awesome LOL

Weeks 12 & 13: not many pictures these two weeks and I somehow lost my mojo with PL.

Week 14 will be my challenge layout, so keep an eye out next week!!!  Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I will be sure to get back to you :)