Friday, April 12, 2013

Home Project: Yarn Wreath

I moved to a new apartment in March.  So far we've been enjoying our new place and it's been a lot of fun decorating and getting organized.

Since I moved I've been planning different projects and I knew for sure that I wanted to make a wreath for my front door.  I started looking online for inspiration and found this awesome website.  The valentine yarn wreath really caught my eye, I especially loved the two tone yarn.

I decided to do mine in green since it's my favorite color.  I cheated and bought all the flowers and the doily I found in the dollar bins at Michaels.  I  love the way it turned out, even though my son asked why there was a tube on the front door and the fact that my boyfriend stuck his head thru the middle of it...but they're guys, what do they know LOL

Enjoy the weekend!
xxx Marlene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I will be sure to get back to you :)